Monday, June 29, 2009

Howdy from the San Antonio Inspection Sticker Dog!

Howdy from the San Antonio Inspection Sticker Dog!

As I said, Howdy! I’m Bitty Mitty, the official San Antonio Inspection Sticker Dog. I work at one of the fine Official Inspection Stations in my beloved San Antonio.

I guess you’d call me the general manager – I’m in charge of a bunch of employees, without whom getting a San Antonio inspection sticker would be, oh, problematic. You know this if you’ve tried to get inspection stickers elsewhere.

I have a history with my employees, and my moral authority is sufficient that they work strenuously to assist you in getting your San Antonio inspection sticker even if I do take the occasional little nap. Never fear. My kind has been bred for centuries to be superb helper/watchdogs, and I will race into alert activity at your smallest need.

Speaking of naps, it’s pretty warm in the city today, and I may nap a bit – don’t worry, my employees will still be hard at work to get you your San Antonio inspection sticker in 9 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment